Philippine Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert del Rosario has assured leaders of the European Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines (ECCP) that it the Partnership Cooperation Agreement (PCA) will soon be submitted to the President for ratification.
What does ECC stand for?
ECC stands for European Chamber of Commerce
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ECC
We have 721 other meanings of ECC in our Acronym Attic
- Essential Combat Configuration
- Essex Community College (New Jersey)
- Essex County Council (UK)
- Estimated Construction Cost
- Estimated Cost to Complete (project management)
- Etherington Conservation Center
- Ethnic Child Care (Australia)
- Eurasian Communist Countries
- European Canadian Connection (Canada)
- European Cartoon Center (Belgium)
- European Chemistry Congress
- European Club Championship (various organizations)
- European Club Cup
- European Coaster Club
- European Consumer Centre (network)
- European Control Conference (biannual; European Union Control Association)
- European Corvette Club (est. 2004)
- European Cruise Council
- European Cultural Capital (arts program)
- European Currency Community
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce is the second largest European Chamber of Commerce in the United States.
Whilst in Singapore, he served as the chairman of the Board of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (Singapore) and was a member of the Board of Singapore's European Chamber of Commerce.
The investment conferences will invite the participation of investment banks, international venture capital firms, foreign representative's offices in Taiwan, American Chamber of Commerce, and European Chamber of Commerce.
The European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam has cited estimates that the country needs around 70-80 billion dollars of infrastructure investment over the next five to 10 years.
China Business Council and the European Chamber of Commerce in China both identified rising protectionism and economic nationalism as pressing concerns for foreign companies doing business in the mainland.
Singapore, June 10, 2009 - (ACN Newswire) - With the European Chamber of Commerce (EuroCham) Singapore participating as a supporting organization in the 2009 Singapore International Water Week, the Water Expo this year will showcase numerous exhibitors from Europe under a dedicated European Pavilion.
C[pounds sterling]The sinking oil price gives Beijing a psychological advantage to bring domestic prices up to international levels, which is important to safeguard energy security and promote energy efficiency,C[yen] said Joerg Wuttke, president of the European Chamber of Commerce in China and a long-time Beijing-based energy industry executive.