2012 Contractor name : WORKING ENVIRONMENTS LONDON LTD Contractor address : Regus House, 268 Bath Road SL1 4DX Slough Agency : European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF) Shinfield Park For the attention of: Secretaries to ITT209 RG2 9AX Reading UNITED KINGDOM Telephone: +44 1189499000 Fax: +44 1189869450 E-mail: sec209@lists.
What does ECMWF stand for?
ECMWF stands for European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (Reading, UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of ECMWF in our Acronym Attic
- European Corporate Management University (Brussels, Belgium)
- Extended Core Memory Unit
- European Committee for Medical Ultrasound Safety
- Electronic Controlled Modulation Valve (construction equipment)
- Elliptic Curve Menezes Vanstone (encryption scheme)
- Entente Cycliste Montgeron Vigneux (French cycling club)
- Entreprise de Constructions Métalliques Vivaroise (French steel construction company)
- Estimated Current Market Value
- English Country Music Weekend (UK)
- European Customer Management World
- Early Childhood Network
- Eastman Color Negative (film processing)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes (French College of Engineering)
- EcoNews Africa
- Educational Computing Network
- El Cajon National (sports; El Cajon, CA)
- Electoral Commission of Namibia (Namibia)
- Electron Configuration Notation
- Electronic Change Notice
Samples in periodicals archive:
Morocco, which is growing steadily in terms of adaptation to climate change, works in consultation with the World Meteorological Organization, the Organization for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites and the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts, says a report released by the ECA on the sidelines of the 7th African Development Forum (ADF VII), held in Addis Ababa (11-15 October).
LONDON, October 23 /PRNewswire/ -- The European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF) is implementing a secure solution to access super-computer resources and data provided by the organisation's international hub in Reading, Berkshire.
The European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts also advanced on the list by utilizing the scalability of the TeraScale E-Series to increase computing capacity.
Worldwide damage attributable to the 1997 El Nino, the strongest yet recorded, probably exceeded $20 billion, says David Anderson of the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts in Reading, England.
The QuikSCAT data is used operationally by the National Center for Environmental Prediction, a branch of the National Weather Service and the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts.
And these companies, including the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts and Petroleum Geo-Services, are leveraging the Force10 TeraScale E-Series to increase scalability as they expand their high performance clusters.
That is the hope, but it remains to be demonstrated," says David Anderson of the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts in Reading, England.