It is expected to house the hub of the European Centre for Connected Health announced in January 2008 and will be competing for large-scale advanced data-centre facilities to serve the fast-growing market for 'cloud computing'.
What does ECCH stand for?
ECCH stands for European Centre for Connected Health
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECCH
We have 5 other meanings of ECCH in our Acronym Attic
- École de Commerce et de Culture Générale (French: School of Commerce and General Knowledge; Switzerland)
- Enhanced Computer Control Group (Raytheon)
- European Centre for Common Ground (Brussels, Belgium)
- European Centre for Corporate Governance (UK)
- European Conference on Crystal Growth
- Executive Client Coverage Group
- East China Capital Holdings
- Eastern Caribbean Conference on Health
- Eau Claire Club Hockey (Wisconsin)
- European Case Clearing House
- European Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis (European Association for Hypno-Psychotherapy)
- European Certification and Control of Halal (Belgium)
- European Council for Classical Homeopathy (UK)
- Eau Claire County Humane Association (Eau Claire, Wisconsin)
- Eminent Council for Charitable and Humanitarian Affairs (Nigeria)
- Eau Claire Cooperative Health Centers (South Carolina)
- Essential Community Child Health Care (Sudan)
- European Competence Center of Healthcare Engineering (Germany)
- European Community Clearing House Mechanism
- Electronic Check Clearing House Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contract was awarded by the European Centre for Connected Health (ECCH) in the Public Health Agency of Northern Ireland, with a 18M investment in the management of long-term conditions.