A situation where there remains a stubborn gap between the life chances of someone living in a deprived area receiving a cancer diagnosis and those in a more affluent area - and a simple lack of beds to cater for those who suffer the disease - must jump to the top of the priority list for those tasked with reversing decades of occupying the lower reaches of the European cancer leagues.
What does ECL stand for?
ECL stands for European Cancer League
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECL
We have 236 other meanings of ECL in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Conservation Law (New York)
- Equipment Component List
- Equipment Control List
- Equity Commitment Letter
- Equity Credit Line (finance)
- Eradication of Child Labor
- Espérance Calonne Liévin (French soccer club)
- Esterel-C Language (project)
- Étanchéité Couverture Lauragaise (French roofing company)
- Euro Cable Labs
- European Champions League (soccer)
- European Combat League (gaming)
- European Community Law
- European Consortium for the Certificate of Attainment in Modern Languages
- European Cyber League
- Européenne Carrosserie Laurent (French automobile repair company)
- Evangelism to Communist Lands
- Execution Control List
- Executive Command Level
- Executive Control Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tezer Kutluk, President of the Turkish Association for Cancer Research, was appointed as the president of the Association of European Cancer Leagues.
The international conference was organized by the Swiss Cancer League in cooperation with the German Cancer Society and was commissioned by the European Cancer League.
Thomas Cerny, President, Swiss Cancer League - European collaboration still necessary for effective tobacco control Cora Honing, President, Association of European Cancer Leagues (ECL) - The tobacco control scale.
The figures put Wales second in the European cancer league table for women behind Denmark and in the top 10 for male cancer rates, considerably worse than the UK average.
The conference is organized by the Swiss Cancer League together with the German Cancer Society on behalf of the Association of European Cancer Leagues.