What does ECCTR stand for?
ECCTR stands for European Cancer Clinical Trials Register
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Excess Concessional Contributions Tax (Australia)
- Extension Compression Cervical Traction (medical)
- Extension Counterstress Cervical Traction (medical)
- Eastern Contra Costa Transit Authority (public transportation operator; California)
- Étude Contrôle Coordination Travaux Aquitaine (French: Study Coordination Control Works Aquitaine; Aquitaine, France)
- East Coast Chapter Tuskegee Airmen, Inc.
- European Conference on Circuit Theory and Design
- Epro Call Center Training Institute
- Education Counseling and Credit Transfer Information Service
- European Committee for Cocoa Trade Organizations
- Early Childhood Comprehensive Technology System (research project)
- Engineering Casualty Control Training Team
- English Council of California Two-Year Colleges
- Eastern Caribbean Currency Union
- Educational Community Credit Union (various locations)
- Electra Central Credit Union (now Advantis Credit Union; Milwaukie, OR)
- Emergency Cardiovascular Care Update (heart care)
- Emergency Command Coordination Unit
- Europe-China Commercial Union (Paris, France)
- Evangelical Christian Credit Union