a privately-held biopharmaceutical company, announced today that a preclinical study describing the mechanism of action of its novel synthetic peptide, AC-100 was presented at the 33rd annual meeting of the European Calcified Tissue Society (ECTS) in Prague, Czech Republic.
What does ECTS stand for?
ECTS stands for European Calcified Tissue Society (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECTS
We have 41 other meanings of ECTS in our Acronym Attic
- European Committee for Telecommunications Regulatory Affairs
- European Conference of Transport Research Institutes
- European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis
- ECommerce and Tourism Research Laboratory (Italy)
- Effective Capital Transfer Strategy
- Electronic Combat Training Simulator
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Enterprise Complaint Tracking System
- Erie County Technical School (Pennsylvania)
- Esoterix Clinical Trials Services (Cranford, NJ)
- European Community Course Credit Transfer System
- European Computer Trade Show
- European Credit Transfer System
- Executive Correspondence Tracking System
- Explosives Classification Tracking System
- Electronic Commerce Tax Study Group
- Eastern Central Texas Sub-Regional Planning Commission (Taylor, Texas)
- East Coast Trailer Sailing Squadron (Florida)
- École de Conduite Tourlonias-Tomas (French driving school)
- Espérance Ceyratoise Tennis de Table (French table tennis club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For further information, contact: Janet Crompton, European Calcified Tissue Society, PO Box 4, Dursley GL11 6YL, UK; phone 44-(0)1453-549929; fax 44-(0)1453548919; e-mail admin@ectsoc.
from Acceleron presented these data at the 3rd Joint Meeting of the European Calcified Tissue Society & the International Bone and Mineral Society in Athens, Greece, 7-11 May 2011.