Global Board Ready Women The new US initiative follows Forte Foundation's collaboration with its five European business school members and the European Commission.
What does EBS stand for?
EBS stands for European Business School
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EBS
We have 249 other meanings of EBS in our Acronym Attic
- Ernst Berg Systems (Belgium)
- Escaliers Bois Stella (French: Stella Wood Stairs; manufacturer)
- Essential Business Server (software)
- Essor Bresse Saône (French soccer club)
- Euro Bonus Silver
- Europäischen Bildungsforum Schuhe
- Europe by Satellite
- European Bamboo Society
- European Banking Society
- European Biotechnology Symposium
- European Business Studies
- Evening Bike Society
- Evergreen Building Solutions, Ltd (Seattle, Washington)
- Excess Burst Size
- Executive Business Service
- Expeditionary Bomb Squadron (US DoD)
- Exterior Bulk Storage
- External Blob Store (Microsoft)
- Electron Bombarded Silicon - Charge Coupled Device
- Epidermolysis Bullosa Simplex with Muscular Dystrophy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Thomas, 51, is a graduate of the European Business School, Paris.
He is also distinguished academically, with degrees from Oxford, Columbia University in New York and European business school INSEAD.
Pop star Fazley, who has four hit albums to his name, claimed the qualifications from the European Business School (Cambridge), an offshoot of the Irish International University, which was exposed as a sham by the BBC in 2008.
17th best Business School in Europe according to the Financial Times European Business School Ranking 2009.
Recent podcasts available on the site explore the rising prominence of Asian and European business schools and the satisfaction of MBA alumni with their business school experiences.
1 among the Economists UK/ European business schools.
Hartmann teaches purchasing and supply management at European Business School, Germany.