lt) to its list of countries for the provision and sale of official company information provided by the European Business Register ("EBR").
What does EBR stand for?
EBR stands for European Business Register (European Economic Interest Group)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EBR
We have 89 other meanings of EBR in our Acronym Attic
- Engin Blindé de Reconnaissance (French: Armored Reconnaissance Vehicle)
- Enhanced Battle Rifle
- Enhanced Bit Rate
- Enhanced Book Replacement
- Enterprise Backup and Restore
- Environmental Bill of Rights (Ontario, Canada)
- Equity Backing Ratio
- Erik Buell Racing (East Troy, WI)
- Established Business Relationship
- European Blue Review (UK TV show)
- Events-Based Routing
- Evidence Based Reimbursement
- Evidence Based Research, Inc (Vienna, Virginia)
- Evil Black Rifle (slang for black color of AR-15 rifle)
- Exchequer Borrowing Requirement (Ireland)
- Exclusive Buyers Realty (San Antonio, Texas)
- Executive Business Review
- Experimental Breeder Reactor
- Extended Bandwidth Request
- Extended Boot Record (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bolagsverket provides on-line access to the Swedish company register as well as information about the 18 million companies in the European Business Register.
is the leading on-line provider of official European Company Information sourced through the European Business Register Network.