The European Boxing Union is broadly in line with that view.
What does EBU stand for?
EBU stands for European Boxing Union
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EBU
We have 34 other meanings of EBU in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Backup Unit
- Emerging Business Unit
- Employee Business Unit (Washington)
- Engine Build Unit
- English Bridge Union
- Enterprise Backup Utility (Oracle 7)
- Enterprise Business Unit (various locations)
- Equivalent Billing Unit
- European Blind Union (est. 1984; France)
- European Board of Urology
- European Broadcasting Union
- Saint Étienne Boutheon (airport code; France)
- Engineering Building Unit 1 (University of California, San Diego)
- English Bowls Umpires Association (UK)
- Extended Branch Update Algorithm
- Export Bitmap User Collection
- Echigo BSD Users Group
- Electronics Business Users Group
- Emergency Back Up Goalie (ice hockey)
- European Baan User Groups (Waghaeusel, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last week the European Boxing Union threatened to expel the Luxembourg Boxing Federation from their membership should they go ahead with their decision to sanction the controversial promotion.
THE controversial bout between David Haye and Dereck Chisora will definitely go ahead, according to organisers, after the Luxembourg Boxing Federation reiterated its support for the fight despite a threat of expulsion from the European Boxing Union.
THE organisers of the controversial bout between David Haye and Dereck Chisora are certain that the July 14 grudge match will take place despite a threat to expel the Luxembourg Boxing Federation from the European Boxing Union.
I am sure the European Boxing Union is on the verge of a strong position against Luxembourg.
And the crowd will be chuffed Arthur - the former British, Commonwealth, European Boxing Union (EBU) and WBO super featherweight champion - will also be fighting.
Not content with watching the tennis ace take a beating on the clay courts of Roland Garros yesterday, the European Boxing Union have organised a fight between Andy Murray and light welterweight dynamo Gavin Rees in Cardiff.
And Gilmour said: "The European Boxing Union has a rule that you have to have fought within a certain time span.