Furthermore, key European organizations and institutions have come up with reports, guidelines, roadmaps aiming to give guidance in this emerging and important health research field amongst others the European Science Foundation (ESF) Forward Look, the Manifesto of the European Alliance for Personalised Medicine (EAPM), the European Best Practice Guidelines of the Public Health Genomics European Network (PHGEN), the Roche report on Personalized Medicine or the report of the European Hospital and Healthcare Federation (HOPE).
What does EBPG stand for?
EBPG stands for European Best Practice Guidelines (medical)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EBPG
We have 3 other meanings of EBPG in our Acronym Attic
- Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EU)
- Extended Balanced Placebo Design (alcohol research)
- Esali Birth Perinatal Educator
- El Barrio Popular Education Program (New York, NY)
- Emirates Biotech Pharmaceutical Factory LLC (United Arabs Emirates)
- English Blackball Pool Federation (UK)
- European Brain Policy Forum
- Electron Beam Pattern Generator (semiconductor industry)
- Empty Body Protein Gain
- Energiebetriebene-Produkte-Gesetz (German: Energy-Using Products Act)
- Evidenced-Based Practice Guidelines
- Environmental Biology and Public Health (American Association of Bioanalysts)
- Evidence-Based Public Health
- Evidence Based Public Health Nursing
- Emerging Business Partners, Inc. (Massachusetts)
- Environmental Bio-Detection Products, Inc. (Canada)
- Environmental Business Practice Indicator (various states)
- European Business Process Institute (Netherlands)
- Evidence Based Practice Institute (University of Washington Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences)
- External Beam Pelvic Irradiation (cancer treatment research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the time of transplant, the European Best Practice Guidelines state that PD catheters not be removed in the event of delayed graft function (DGF) to facilitate continued renal support.
European Best Practice Guidelines for Haemodialysis (Part 1).
has reported on recently published European Best Practice Guidelines for Renal Transplantation which state that anti-thymocyte globulin (ATG) is preferable to OKT3 for the treatment of acute rejection episodes.
Revised European Best Practice Guidelines for the Management of Anaemia in Patients with Chronic Renal Failure, Nephrol Dial Transplant (2004) 19 [Suppl 2].
The launch of ORAMA (Optimal Renal Anaemia Management Assessment) coincides with the announcement of the latest European Best Practice Guidelines (EBPG) for the management of renal anaemia at the ongoing EDTA (European Dialysis and Transplant Association) meeting in Lisbon, Portugal.
4,5,6) European Best Practice Guidelines (EBPG) state that effective anaemia management is an essential part of the treatment of dialysis patients because of the substantial burden the condition imposes on patients.