Discussions began at the Copenhagen Congress that led to the founding in 1950 of the European Baptist Federation.
What does EBF stand for?
EBF stands for European Baptist Federation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EBF
We have 56 other meanings of EBF in our Acronym Attic
- Energy Budget Figure
- English Bach Festival (UK)
- English Border Front
- Ennis Business Forms, Inc.
- Entreprises B. Ferland, Inc. (home renovation; Canada)
- Environmental Bamboo Foundation
- Equity Bridge Facility (finance)
- Ernest Becker Foundation
- EuroMerchant Balkan Fund
- European Banking Federation
- European Benefyt Foundation (phytotherapeuthical systems)
- European Bioanalysis Forum
- European Biometrics Forum
- European Booksellers Federation (trade association)
- European Botanical Forum (conference)
- European Bowhunting Federation (aka European Bowhunting Association)
- European Boxing Federation (est. 2005)
- European Breeders' Fund (horse racing)
- European Buiatrics Forum
- European Business Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Introduction The Community of Protestant Churches in Europe (CPCE) at its Sixth General Assembly, September 12-18, 2006, in Budapest, decided that it wanted "a closer cooperation" with the European Baptist Federation (EBF) in the future.
The author, he claims, uses the European Baptist Federation (EBF) as a case study to demonstrate that "Baptist congregations are ecclesiologically interdependent" and that "within the longer Baptist tradition there was never a desire to have churches that were simply independent.
Bernard Green, Crossing the Boundaries: A History of the European Baptist Federation (Didcot: Baptist Historical Society, 1999), 4-5; Bernard Green, Tomorrow's Man: A Biography of James Henry Rushbrooke (Didcot: Baptist Historical Society, 1997), 70-83; Charles A.
The journal is published by and available from the International Baptist Theological Seminary (IBTS)--which relates to the European Baptist Federation.