A total of 1 345 new cars were sold in Bulgaria in January 2012, according to data of the European Automobile Manufacturers Association a ACEA.
What does EAMA stand for?
EAMA stands for European Automobile Manufacturers Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAMA
We have 10 other meanings of EAMA in our Acronym Attic
- East Anglian Motor Auctions (UK)
- École d'Arts Martiaux des Alpilles (French martial arts school)
- Egyptian Automobile Manufacturers Association
- Emerging Applications and Many-Core Architecture (workshop)
- Engineering and Machinery Alliance (UK)
- Etats Africains et Malgache Associés (French: Associates African States and the Malagasy)
- European Academy for Medicine of Ageing
- European Academy of Music and Art (Florida)
- European American Musical Alliance (New York, NY)
- European Asset Management Association
- Expiratory Abdominal Muscle Activity (sleep apnea research)
- Ecole Africaine de la Météorologie et de l'Aviation Civile (French)
- Emergency Action Message Authentication System
- East Africa Multidisciplinary Advisory Team
- École Africaine des Métiers de l'Architecture et de l'Urbanisme (French: African Trades School of Architecture and Urbanism; Togo)
- Elephant and Macaw Banner (Brazilian stories)
- Équipement Aménagement Mobilier de Bureau (French: Landscaping Equipment Office Furniture)
- Extra Action Marching Band
- Extramural Administrative Management Branch (US DHHS)
- European Alliance for Medical and Biological Engineering Sciences
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 percent on a 12-month comparison to 1,341,092, said the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA).
In an open letter to the European Union s 27 member states, the European Automobile Manufacturers Association last month urged Ashton not sign the agreement, saying its members would be hammered under the terms negotiated.
The European Automobile Manufacturers Association last week called on the European Commission not to impose limits for carbon dioxide emissions, saying politicians have not done their job in providing tax incentives for cleaner cars.
The European car industry will do its utmost to meet the extremely ambitious targets within the set time frame", said Ivan Hodac, secretary-general of the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA).
The European automobile manufacturers association (ACEA) is the source cited by the Associated Press (AP) for sales figures showing an increase in car sales of 3.
Engine downsizing has become a primary concern in Europe as the commitment made by the ACEA, the European automobile manufacturers association, to reduce average carbon dioxide emissions to 140 gm/km for passenger cars sold in Europe by 2008 looms ever closer.
The European Commission initiative also is supported by the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA), an interest group of European automobile, bus and truck manufacturers, and ERTICO, a nonprofit organization promoting the implementation of intelligent transportation systems and service providers in Europe.