The event will be co-sponsored by The Division of Colloid and Surface Chemistry of the American Chemical Society and the European Association of Pharma Biotechnology.
What does EAPB stand for?
EAPB stands for European Association of Pharma Biotechnology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAPB
- Enquête Auprès des Peuples Autochtones (French: Aboriginal Peoples Survey; Canada)
- European Asphalt Pavement Association
- European Association of Psychological Assessment
- Employee Assistance Professional Association of Australia
- European Association for Public Administration Accreditation
- Economic Affairs and Policy Analysis Division (Ministry of Finance; Nepal)
- Electroactive Polymer Actuators and Devices (conference)
- Enhanced Airworthiness Program for Airplane Systems
- École d'Architecture de Paris-Belleville (French school of architecture)
- Entente Athlétisme du Pays de Brocéliande (French athletic club)
- European Association of Public Banks (Brussels, Belgium)
- Edgar Allen Poe Branch Library (Sullivans Island, SC)
- Ecole d'Architecture et de Paysage de Bordeaux (French: School of Architecture and Landscape of Bordeaux; Bordeaux, France)
- Electronic Automatic Private Branch Exchange
- Early American Prescut
- East African Petroleum Conference
- Écurie Automobile du Pays de Caux (French automotive club)
- Equitable Access to Primary Care (UK)
- Estimated Aerobic Plate Count (microbiology)
- Euro-Atlantic Partnership Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
The "Science to Market" forum staged by the European Association of Pharma Biotechnology (EAPB) was staged to promote collaboration between industry and research in the area of pharmaceutical biotechnology.
The forum "Science to Market" is a gathering organized by the European Association of Pharma Biotechnology (EAPB), where European research establishments and the biopharmaceutical industry can come together to promote the commercial development of scientific innovations.