VIENNA, Austria, September 23 /PRNewswire/ -- - Johnson & Johnson Medical to Participate as a Key Sponsor of the Event More than 600 top hospital administrators from throughout Europe will convene in Graz, Austria on September 25 and 26 for the European Association of Hospital Managers Congress.
What does EAHM stand for?
EAHM stands for European Association of Hospital Managers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAHM
- Eczema, Asthma, Hay Fever Complex
- European American Heritage Foundation
- Earth Angels Home Health Care (Cleveland, Ohio, USA)
- Elite Athlete Health Insurance
- European Association for Health Information and Libraries
- European Association of Healthcare Information Technology Managers
- Electronic Arts Hong Kong (video game production company)
- Eastern Amateur Hockey League
- Everett Adult Hockey League (Everett, WA)
- Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- European Association for the History of Medicine and Health (France)
- European Architectural History Network
- East African Home Pages (Colgne, Germany)
- European Association for Haematopathology
- European Association for Hypno Psychotherapy (London, England, UK)
- European Association for the History of Psychiatry (London, England, UK)
- European Association of Hospital Pharmacists
- Exhaust Air Heat Pump (product)
- Education and Human Resources
- Educational Administration and Human Resource (Texas A&M University; College Station, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Supported by the European Association of Hospital Managers and the Hospitals Committee of the European Community, the comprehensive study covered health care policy and funding, structural change, issues facing doctors and hospital directors, hospital services, evaluation of quality and the impact of information technology.