About the author: From 2001-2005, Donald Macarthur was Secretary General of the European Association of Euro-Pharmaceutical Companies (EAEPC), the pan-European grouping of national associations and individual firms involved in parallel trading of medicines with membership from 16 EEA countries.
What does EAEPC stand for?
EAEPC stands for European Association of Euro-Pharmaceutical Companies
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Escola Avançada de Energia Nuclear (Portuguese: Advanced School on Nuclear Energy; Brazil)
- European Affective Education Network (est. 1994)
- Entretien et Aménagement des Espaces Naturels et Ruraux (French: Maintenance and Management of Natural and Rural Areas)
- Equal Access End Office
- Equal Access Equal Opportunity
- Early Auditory Evoked Potentials
- East African Educational Publishers
- East Asian Environmental Problems (symposium)
- Equivalent Agri-Environmental Planning (Canada)
- Extensible Application Event Protocol (computing)
- European Association for Evolutionary Political Economy
- Elf Aquitaine Exploration Production France
- Église Apostolique Évangélique de Suisse Romande (French: Evangelical Apostolic Church of Western Switzerland)
- Electrically Accelerated and Enhanced Remineralization (dentistry)
- European Association of Education and Research in Commercial Distribution
- European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists
- Earth and Environmental Sciences (university curriculum)
- Electroactive Elastomeric Structure (hydroacoustic applications)
- Electron-Excited Auger Electron Spectroscopy (also abbreviated EEAES)
- Epilepsy Association of the Eastern Shore (Salisbury, MD)