The International Liver Congress(TM) 2014, the 49th annual meeting of the European Association for the study of the Liver, is being held at ExCel London from April 9 - 13, 2014.
What does EASL stand for?
EASL stands for European Association for the Study of the Liver
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EASL
We have 16 other meanings of EASL in our Acronym Attic
- Enhancing Application Software Implementation for Programmable Logic Controllers
- Electronic Accounting System in Excise and Service Tax (India)
- Experimental Avionics Simulation and Integration Laboratory (NASA)
- European Academic Supercomputer Initiative Network
- Essential Autonomous Science Inference on Rovers (NASA)
- External Application Server Interface Specification
- Erhvervsakademi Sjælland (Danish school)
- Emergency Artists' Support League (Dallas, TX)
- English As a Second Language
- Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law (various organizations)
- European Association of Sinological Librarians
- Evangelical Alliance of Sri Lanka
- Existing Automation System Level (US FAA)
- Exporters Association of Sri Lanka (est. 1997)
- European Association for the Study of Literature, Culture, and the Environment
- East Asian Summer Language Institute (Indiana University; Bloomington, IN)
- East African School of Library and Information Science (Uganda)
- Electrically Addressed Spatial Light Modulation
- Earth System Model (climate science)
- East Asian Summer Monsoon (climate)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eastern Time, to discuss simeprevir phase 3 clinical data presented at The International Liver Congress of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL).
Paper presented at: 46th annual meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL); 2011.
Results of the phase II boceprevir trial, involving 595 patients who were infected with the virus but had not previously been treated, were presented in Copenhagen at the annual meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
In April 2007, data from a randomized phase II trial in the post resection liver cancer setting was presented at the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) meeting in Barcelona, Spain.
The European Association for Cancer Education, the European Association for the Study of the Liver and the International Society on Priorities in Healthcare are all set to host their events in NewcastleGateshead.
Efficacy assessment will be based on a two-dimensional European Association for the Study of the Liver (2D EASL) criteria, which has been shown to correlate with clinical outcome in studies of other ablative therapies.
The data presented at the International Liver Congress which is sponsored by the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) are posted on the Company website at http://bit.