He has served as a council member of the American Association for Thoracic Surgery (AATS), the Society of Thoracic Surgeons and the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery.
What does EACTS stand for?
EACTS stands for European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- External Advisory Committee on Smart Regulation (Canada)
- Education Association for China Tomorrow (Bethesda, MD)
- Elliot Anderson/Christian-Trozzo (watershed committee; Canada)
- Emergency Action and Coordination Team
- En Avant Cyclo la Tessoualle (French bicycle club)
- Equipment Assisted Configuration Tool (Alcatel)
- European Associations of Corporate Treasurers (Paris, France)
- European Association of Cardiothoracic Anesthesiologists
- Early Action Compact Task Force (Texas)
- East Africa Counter-Terrorism Initiative
- Echelon Above Corps (Super High Frequency) Tactical Satellite
- Ehrlich's Ascites Cell Tumour Virus
- East African Customs Union
- East Anglian Chess Union (UK)
- Emergency Acute Care Unit (Johns Hopkins University; Maryland)
- Equal Access Compliance Unit (Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene)
- Eastern Association of College and University Business Officers (West Hartford, CT)
- Electronic Air Control Valve (automotive)
- Employee Assistance of Central Virginia (Lynchburg, VA)
- Evolutionary Algorithms for Computer Vision
Samples in periodicals archive:
The launch is taking place at the 24th Annual Meeting of the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS).
a biomaterials and biosurgical device company, announced today the positive results of a study on the use of BioGlue(R) Surgical Adhesive to treat alveolar air leaks after surgical procedures were presented this week at the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery in Barcelona, Spain.
Company to Exhibit and Participate in the Joint Meeting of the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery and the European Society of Cardio- Thoracic Surgery ATS Medical, Inc.
Surgeons attending sessions of the European Association of Thoracic Surgeons and European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery saw demonstrations of the system, which was awarded the CE (Conformite europeenne) Mark on 2 October 2003 certifying it for general use in countries of the European Union.
Both the CryoLife-Ross and the CryoLife-O'Brien(R) aortic stentless porcine heart valves were featured at the 12th Annual Meeting of the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, held in Brussels, Belgium on September 20-23, 1998.
Neoprobe provided a summary of the product milestones achieved: -- Completion of the first marketing agreement for the distribution of Cardiosonix' Quantix/ND(TM) product in Germany; -- Presentation of promising results from initial clinical evaluations of Cardiosonix' first generation FlowGuard product, which compared the product to more invasive technology, at major neurological and other medical meetings during the summer; -- Allowance of first Cardiosonix patent covering the methodology of the ADBF(TM) technology; -- Receipt by Cardiosonix of ISO-9001 certification; -- Clearance for marketing in Europe for Quantix/ND through CE Mark certification; and -- Introduction of the Quantix-OR(TM) product at the meeting of the European Association for Cardio-thoracic Surgery.