Carel du Marchie Sarvaas, director for green biotechnology, the European Association for Bioindustries, welcomed the paper's acceptance that the authorisation process (one maize and one potato variety in 12 years) reflected "difficulties in processing cultivation files.
What does EAB stand for?
EAB stands for European Association for Bioindustries
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAB
We have 106 other meanings of EAB in our Acronym Attic
- Eppley Administration Building (University of Nebraska at Omaha)
- Equilibrio Acido Base (Italian: Acid-Base Balance)
- Équipe Acro Beloeil (French: model airplane club; Belgium)
- Escaliers et Art du Bois (French: Stairs and Wood Art)
- Esperanto Association of Britain (aka Esperanto-Asocio de Britio; UK)
- Esperanto-Asocio de Britio (Esperanto: Esperanto Association of Britain; UK)
- Estate Affairs Board
- Ethics Advisory Board
- Europe Arab Bank (various locations)
- European Advisory Board (various organizations)
- European-American Bank
- Examinations Appeals Board (UK education)
- Exchange-a-Blade (knives)
- Exclusion Area Boundary
- Executive Advisory Board
- Expeditionary Air Base
- Experience Account Balance (finance)
- Experimental Analysis of Behavior
- External Assessments Bureau
- Exposure Assessment Branch/Exposure Evaluation Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE EUROPEAN Association for Bioindustries (EuropaBio) has released a 'healthcare manifesto', which calls for prompt implementation of the European Union's (EU) 2002 strategy to promote biotechnology.