LONDON, May 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The European Alliance for Access to Safe Medicines (EAASM) is calling for authorities to act now to clarify the conditions under which medicines can be used outside of their approved status.
What does EAASM stand for?
EAASM stands for European Alliance for Access to Safe Medicines
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Euro-Afro American Sweepstake (lottery scam)
- Euro-Asian Astronomical Society (formerly Soviet Astronomical Society; est. 1990)
- European Association for American Studies (Halle, Germany)
- Everything as a Service (also seen as XaaS)
- Expedition Assessor Accreditation Scheme (UK)
- Electronic Airspeed Altitude Sensors-Mode Selectors
- European Association of American Square Dance Clubs
- European Academy of Arts, Sciences and Humanities
- European Association Amusement Supplier Industry
- English As A Second Language
- Electric Auto Association-Silicon Valley (California)
- Electrothermal Atomic Absorption Spectrometry with Zeeman Effect
- East Anglian Ambulance Trust (UK)
- Equine Assisted Activity and Therapy (various organizations)
- Erythrocyte Adhesiveness/Aggregation Test (biomedicine)
- Escadrille Avions de l'Armee de Terre
- Excitatory Amino Acid Transporter
- Expert Accountants' Association of Turkey
- Exploring Attitude and Affect in Text
- Excitatory Amino Acid Transporter 4
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 European Alliance for Access to Safe Medicines (EAASM) 39 5.
The practice is dangerous and sometimes deadly, since the drugs can contain harmful substances or incorrect amounts of the active ingredients needed to treat an illness, said Jim Thomson, chairman of the European Alliance for Access to Safe Medicines, a group funded by pharmaceutical companies.
LONDON, March 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The European Alliance for Access to Safe Medicines (EAASM) is calling for urgent measures to protect patients in the wake of the recent company-led recall of Avastin by Moorfields Pharmaceuticals.
WASHINGTON, June 5 /PRNewswire/ -- The European Alliance for Access to Safe Medicines (EAASM) has today unveiled its comprehensive research report -- The Counterfeiting Superhighway.
Our message is enough is enough," said Jim Thomson, Chair of the European Alliance for Access to Safe Medicines (EAASM).
The Real Price of Cutting Corners: Endangered Patients and Increased Costs LONDON, April 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- In a report published today with a clear call for action, the European Alliance For Access to Safe Medicines (EAASM) has uncovered very serious consequences for patient safety when healthcare decisions are not made in the best interest of the patient, but as a result of cost cutting allowed by regulatory vagaries and loopholes.
With Photo The European Alliance for Access to Safe Medicines (EAASM) has today unveiled its comprehensive research report - The Counterfeiting Superhighway.