The combination of IBM System z with Intel servers in an ensemble configuration turns out to be the best solution for modernisation of our IT infrastructure," said Huub Meertens, head of the support engineering section at Eurocontrol, the European air traffic management organization in the Netherlands.
What does EATM stand for?
EATM stands for European Air Traffic Management (European Organisation for the Safety of Air Navigation; Brussels, Belgium)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EATM
We have 5 other meanings of EATM in our Acronym Attic
- Energy Absorbing Torque Limiter
- enteropathy-associated T-cell lymphoma
- Euro-Asian Transport Linkages (UN Economic Commission for Europe)
- European Aeronautic Trade & Lease (Luxembourg)
- East Africa Telecentre Leaders Forum
- European Association of Tax Law Professors
- East Anglian Transport Museum (UK)
- Easy Analyse Tape Mainframe (software)
- Edinburgh Area Traffic Model (Scotland, UK)
- Enterprise Appliance Transaction Module
- European Asian Trade Mission
- Exotic Animal Training Management
- European Air Traffic Management Network
- European Air Traffic Management Programme
- European Air Traffic Management System
- East Anglian Traditional Music Trust (UK)
- East African Television Network
- East African Tourism Network (est. 2009)
- Ethernet Access Transport Network
- European AIDS Treatment News
Samples in periodicals archive:
LONDON, February 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Northrop Grumman Corporation's (NYSE: NOC) European air traffic management subsidiary Northrop Grumman Park Air Systems, has been awarded follow-on contracts by Norwegian air navigation service provider Avinor for the supply of satellite landing systems at three airport sites and a support programme for 21 ground stations in Norway.
THE HUGELY complex European Union (EU) Single European Sky ATM Research (SESAR) Joint Undertaking (SJU) to modernise and harmonise the European air traffic management system has entered its critical development phase.
In order to avoid a shortfall in capacity across the European air traffic management network in the next five years, recognition and agreement on the need for a harmonised approach to the implementation of FASTI tools is seen as essential.
This infrastructure is aging and has reached its limits, making European air traffic management fragmented and inefficient.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS EUROCONTROL, a European air traffic management organisation, on Friday said it would give priority to requests received via the E-Helpdesk over those received via the phone.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS EUROCONTROL, a European air traffic management organisation, on Friday said it would give priority to requests received via the E-Helpdesk over those received via the phone.
LONDON, September 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC), as one of the four member companies forming the North European Air Traffic Management Industry Group (NATMIG), has been awarded funding from the European Community and EUROCONTROL to participate in a research programme to streamline and modernise air traffic management in Europe.