Contract award: Accounting and auditing services The certification of the annual accounts 2013 and checking for conformity to ISO 27002 for the security of the information systems of the Agency for Agriculture and Fisheries (ALV) paying agency for the European Agricultural Guarantee Fund (EAGF) and the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD) - contract with possibility of annual renewal up to a maximum of four years.
What does EAGF stand for?
EAGF stands for European Agricultural Guarantee Fund (EU)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAGF
- European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers
- European American Global Employment Aid Programme
- Early-Concept Grants for Exploratory Research (US NSF)
- Effective Automation Gains Efficiency Results
- Enfield Advocates for Gifted Education and Resources
- European Algebraic Geometry Research Training Network
- Every Amiga Game Ever Released (online games database)
- Exertion-Associated Gastro Esophageal Reflux (heartburn)
- East Asian Gender Forum (University of Michigan)
- Entente Auch Gascogne Football (French sports club)
- Einstein a Go-Go (song)
- Executive Association of Greater Greenville (South Carolina)
- European Agricultural Guarantee and Guidance Fund (EU)
- European Agricultural Guidance and Guarantee Fund
- Empirically Adjusted Greedy Heuristics (algorithm)
- Equipment Appraisal Group Inc. (San Antonio, TX)
- Expert Associates Guide to Individualized Learning
- Expert Advisory Group on Infertility Services in Scotland (UK)
- East Atlantic Gymnastics League (College Park, MD)
- Elite Alliance of Gaming Legends
Samples in periodicals archive:
Half of the funding of the project is provided under the under the European Agricultural Guarantee Fund (EAGF), another 30% is national co-financing and the remaining 20% is to be supplied by the beneficiary.
Owen Jones, head of the European Agricultural Guarantee Fund, stressed that the future CAP would focus on enhanced competitiveness, improved sustainability and greater effectiveness.