Stress, violence and bullying, which can sometimes leads to suicide, are "psychosocial risks" in the workplace, the European Agency for Health and Safety at Work (EU-OSHA) said.
What does EAHS stand for?
EAHS stands for European Agency for Health and Safety at Work (Bilbao, Spain)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAHS
We have 16 other meanings of EAHS in our Acronym Attic
- Exhaust Air Heat Pump (product)
- Education and Human Resources
- Educational Administration and Human Resource (Texas A&M University; College Station, TX)
- East African Human Rights Institute (Nairobi, Kenya)
- East Ascension High School (Gozales, LA)
- East Aurora High School (East Aurora, NY)
- Easton Area High School (Pennsylvania)
- Elizabethtown Area High School (Elizabethtown, PA)
- Elkland Area High School (Elkland, Pennsylvania)
- Elsie Allen High School (Santa Rosa, California)
- Everett Area High School (Pennsylvania)
- Electronics Association Homeland Security Conference
- Employer Assisted Housing Tax Credit
- European Association of Historic Towns and Regions (Norwich, UK)
- Ekaterinburg Art Home Video (Russia)
- European Architectural Heritage Year
- Establecimiento Altos Hornos Zapla (Altos Hornos Zapla establishment, Argentina)
- e-Business Application Integration
- East African Industries
- East Asian Institute