During the Congress, participants are eligible for up to 43 American Medical Association (AMA) Physician's Recognition Award (PRA) Category 1 Credits(TM) and the equivalent European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Educations (EACCME) credits.
What does EACCME stand for?
EACCME stands for European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (Kenya)
- Euro Africaine de Commerce et de Conseils (French: Euro African Trade and Tips)
- Euro-Arctic Chamber of Commerce
- European Advisory Committee of Cytotechnology
- European Airlift Coordination Cell
- Erindale-Arbor Creek Community Association (Canada)
- External Advisory Committee on Cities and Communities (Canada)
- Établissement Autonome de Contrôle et de Coordination des Exportations (French: Establishing Autonomous Control and Coordination of Exports; Ministry of Agriculture and Maritime Fishing; Morocco)
- European-American Citizens Committee for Human Rights and Religious Freedom in the United States of America (Leipzig Human Rights Award sponsor)
- East African Community Customs Management Act (East African Community)
- East Alameda County Conservation Strategy (Livermore, CA)
- Eumetsat Advisory Committee of Cooperating States (Eumetsat)
- Expeditionary Airborne Command Control Squadron
- East African Community Customs Union
- Edwards Aquifer Conservation District (Austin, TX)
- Egyptian Association for Comprehensive Development
- Electronic Access Control Division (Ingersoll-Rand Security & Safety)
- Ericsson Automatic Call Distribution
- European Academy of Childhood Disability
- European Academy of Craniomandibular Disorders
Samples in periodicals archive:
The e-learning modules of the Global Fertility Academy have been submitted for continuing medical education (CME) accreditation with the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).