Haluk Kabaalioglu, has been selected to membership of the European Academy of Sciences and Arts in Austria.
What does EAS stand for?
EAS stands for European Academy of Sciences (Belgium)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAS
We have 375 other meanings of EAS in our Acronym Attic
- Essential Air Service (US DOT)
- Essential Auxiliary Support
- Essex Ambulance Service (UK)
- Estimate Analysis Sheet
- Estimated Air Speed
- Etch A Sketch
- Eternal Ascent Society (Crystal River, Florida)
- Ettevõtluse Arendamise Sihtasutus (Estonia)
- Eugene Astronomical Society
- Eureka Adult School (California)
- European Acceptance Scheme
- European Activity Set
- European Aquaculture Society (est. 1976)
- Ex Astris Scientia (fiction, Star Trek)
- Examination Automation System
- Exchange Access Study
- Exchange Active Sync
- Exchange Archive Solution (EducomTS Inc.)
- Executive and Administrative Salary (postal industry)
- Executive and Administrative Schedule
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is also a member of the National Academy of Sciences, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, the European Academy of Sciences, and the Phi Beta Kappa and Sigma Xi honorary societies.
Organized jointly by the European Academy for Environmental Affairs, the European Academy of Sciences and Arts and the Science and Environmental Policy Project (USA), the conference offered a platform for both protagonists and critics of the so-called "greenhouse effect an opportunity to present and discuss their opinions.