The European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery, and The International Federation of Facial Plastic Surgery Societies.
What does EAFPS stand for?
EAFPS stands for European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ethiopian Adoptive Families of Oregon
- Eurasian Federation of Oncology (Russia)
- European Anti-Fraud Office
- European Appliance Factory Outlet
- International Organization for the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination
- Easier to Ask Forgiveness than Permission
- Europäische Akademie für Finanzplanung (German: European Academy for Financial Planning)
- European Association of Faculties of Pharmacy (EU)
- European Association of Fish Pathologists
- European Association of Fishing Ports and Auctions
- East Asia Forum Quarterly (various locations)
- East Anglian Farm Rides (UK)
- Enhanced Airborne Flight Recorder
- Ethan Allen Firing Range
- European Agency for Reconstruction (EU; Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia)
- European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development
- Environmental Advisory Forum for Renewable Energy (UK)
- Ecological Arable Farming Systems
- Edinburgh Archaeological Field Society (est. 1971; Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Enhanced Acer File System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The courses also influenced the foundation of the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (Joseph Society), initiated in 1977 by Prof.