BRUSSELS, March 7 /PRNewswire/ -- The Interim Board of Directors of the European Society of Anaesthesiology (ESA) announces the completion of the amalgamation of the former European Society of Anaesthesiologists (ESA), the former European Academy of Anaesthesiology (EAA) and the former Confederation of European National Societies of Anaesthesiologists (CENSA) into the European Society of Anaesthesiology (ESA).
What does EAA stand for?
EAA stands for European Academy of Anaesthesiology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAA
We have 221 other meanings of EAA in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Assessment Association
- Equal Access Act of 1984
- Equipment Approval Authority
- Erotic Authors Association (est. 2000)
- Essential Amino Acid
- Essex Air Ambulance (est. 1997; UK)
- Estate Agents Authority (Hong Kong)
- Ethylene Acrylic Acid
- Europe Africa & Asia
- Europe-American Aviation (Florida)
- European Academy of Andrology (est. 1992)
- European Accounting Association (est. 1977)
- European Acoustics Association
- European Aluminium Association (Brussels, Belgium)
- European American Armory Corporation
- European Anglers Alliance (Brussels, Belgium)
- European Aquatic Association (Italy)
- European Association of Archaeologists
- European Athletic Association
- Evacuee Assembly Area