What does EAACI stand for?
EAACI stands for European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAACI
We have 3 other meanings of EAACI in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Arkansas Area Council (est. 1935; Boy Scouts of America)
- Edinburgh Aerial & Acrobatic Convention (UK)
- Emergency Access Advisory Committee (US FCC)
- European American Angel Club (investors)
- European American Aviation Corporation (est. 1989)
- European Aviation Air Charter (airline; Bournemouth, England, UK)
- Excitatory Amino Acid Carrier
- Experimental Aircraft Association of Canada
- Excitatory Amino Acid Carrier 1
- East African Advanced Certificate of Education (Zimbabwe)
- European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Expeditionary Airborne Air Control Squadron
- Eastern Athletic Association of the Deaf, Inc.
- Enhanced Area Air Defense
- Entretien Annuel d'Activité et de Développement (French: Annual Activity Maintenance and Development)
- Environment Agency-Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
- European Alliance against Depression (EU)
- European Antibiotic Awareness Day
- Edmonton Area Alberta Dressage Association (Canada)
- Enhanced Area Air Defense System (US Army)