Amongst his many achievements, Greisen was president of the European Academic Research Network (EARN), Europe's original network of networks and the precursor to the European Internet.
What does EARN stand for?
EARN stands for European Academic Research Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EARN
We have 32 other meanings of EARN in our Acronym Attic
- East Asian Regional Materials and Resources Center (San Jose State University; Califronia)
- Extension Arthropod Resistance Management Laboratory (Arizona)
- Electronic Access Request Management System
- Eastern Africa Regional Model United Nations (Kenya)
- Electronic Army University (distance education)
- Earned Assets Resource Network
- East African RBM (Roll Back Malaria) Network
- Employee Assistance Referral Network (US Department of Labor)
- Employment Advancement Retention Network (Pennsylvania)
- Euro Area Reference Note
- European Applied Research Network
- European Audiotex Regulators Network
- Executive Advancement Resource Network
- ECSI Awareness Reflection Network for Electronic System Designs Standards
- East Asia Regional Office (Oxfam America)
- Eastern Africa Regional Office (World Conservation Union)
- Ethiopian Agricultural Research Organization
- Electrically Alterable Read-Only Memory
- Eastern Regional Organisation for Planning and Housing (Australia)
- Effective Anterograde Refractory Period