Europe, Middle East and Africa In the year 200O, consumption in Western Europe will have risen to 2.
What does EMEA stand for?
EMEA stands for Europe, Middle East and Africa (business/market areas)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMEA
We have 13 other meanings of EMEA in our Acronym Attic
- Episcopal Marriage Encounter
- Équipement et Maintenance Électrique (French: Electrical Equipment and Maintenance)
- Estado-Maior do Exército (Portugal)
- Établissement Médico-Éducatif (French: Medical and Educational Establishment)
- Études Médias Engineering (French: Engineering Media Studies)
- Européenne de Montage et d'Equipement (French: European Mounting and Equipment)
- Expertise, Mesures, Environnement (French: Expertise, Measurement, Environment)
- Externat Médico-Educatif (French: Medical-Educational Externship)
- Extraordinary Minister of the Eucharist
- Error Modes and Effects Analysis
- Europe, Middle East and Asia (market area)
- Europe, Middle East and Australasia
- European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products
- European Medicines Agency
- European Medicines Evaluation Agency
- European Music Educators Association
- Extended Monthly Evacuation Allowance
- East Michigan Environmental Action Council
- Electoral Meeting of Euroavia Congress
- Europe, Middle East, Africa and Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
MILWAUKEE -- PartSmart Catalog Now Available to Harley-Davidson Dealers in Europe, Middle East and Africa ARI (OTCBB:ARIS), a leading provider of technology-enabled business solutions that help equipment dealers build sales and profits, announced today that Harley-Davidson Motor Company has expanded its relationship with ARI to include the deployment of PartSmart(R) for use by over 300 authorized dealers in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
DUBLIN, Ireland -- SanDisk(R) Corporation (NASDAQ:SNDK), the world's largest supplier of flash data storage card products, today announced the relocation of its Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) headquarters from Haarlem in The Netherlands to Dublin, Ireland.
9, 2003 New eIQnetworks EMEA office to support growing customer base as well as VARs in Europe, Middle East and Africa eIQnetworks(TM), Inc.
Business Editors/High-Tech Writers CAIRO, Egypt--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 2, 2003 Cisco AVVID Architecture Enables Egyptian Development To Boast One Of The Largest IP Telephony Deployments in Europe, Middle East and Africa Cisco Systems today announced that Cairo's $750 million Citystars Heliopolis development is using Cisco's Architecture for Voice, Video and Integrated Data (AVVID) as the basis for their IP Communications network infrastructure.
As Vice President of Sales/EMEA, Anqvist will establish and oversee all direct and channel sales operations in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
a leader in intelligent eService solutions, today announced the appointment of Alf Saggese as managing director for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
The moves come less than one month after Merrill Lynch appointed Joseph Schell as its new global head of technology investment banking and Gary Weiss as head of technology investment banking for the Europe, Middle East and Africa region.