What does EMSLIBS stand for?
EMSLIBS stands for Euro-Mediterranean Symposium on Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ethnic and Migration Studies in Japan
- Extended Master Session Key
- Electron Microscopy Service Laboratory
- Environmental and Molecular Support Laboratory (PNL)
- Environmental Molecular Science Laboratory (operated by Battelle for the US DoE; Pacific Northwest National Laboratory)
- Environmental Monitoring Support Laboratory
- Environmental Monitoring Systems Laboratory
- European Microwave Signature Laboratory
- Expedition Medicine Sierra Leone
- Environmental Monitoring Systems Laboratory In Las Vegas (US EPA)
- Emergency Medical Services Learning Resources Center (University of Iowa)
- Electron Microscopy Society of Malaysia
- Enterprise Mobile Security Manager
- Equipement Moderne SIAB Modulab (French: Equipment Modern Siab Modulab; laboratory supplier)
- Evangelical Missionary Society of Mayurbhanj (1985; India)
- Executive Master of Science in Marketing (various locations)
- Emergency Medical System Medical Director
- EOS Mission Support Network
- European Marfan Support Network (est. 1991; support organization)