12 (Petra) - Foreign Minister Nasser Judeh took part on Monday in a meeting of the Euro-Mediterranean Parliamentary Assembly Bureau in Brussels.
What does EMPA stand for?
EMPA stands for Euro-Mediterranean Parliamentary Assembly
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMPA
We have 53 other meanings of EMPA in our Acronym Attic
- Easy Meal Prep Association
- Eidgenössische Materialprüfungs- und ForschungsAnstalt (Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Testing and Research)
- Einmal mit Profis Arbeiten (German: Once Working with Professionals)
- Electron Microprobe Analysis
- Emergency Management Planning and Assistance (US FEMA)
- Emergency Management Preparedness and Assistance (Florida, USA)
- Emergency Medicine Physician Assistants
- Energy Market and Policy Analysis, Inc
- Environmental & Marine Project Management Agency (Bremen, Germany)
- Ethyl Methylphosphonic Acid
- European Military Press Association
- European/Mediterranean Planetarium Association
- Eve Multipurpose Application (gaming; Eve Online)
- Examen Médico Preventivo del Adulto (Spanish: Adult Preventive Medical Examination: various locations)
- Executive Master of Public Administration (various universities)
- Eastern Mongolia Protected Area Administration (Ministry of Nature and Environment; Mongolia)
- Enterprise Maintenance Planning and Control (asset management)
- Experimental Media and Performing Arts Center
- East Midlands Project Advocating Cultural Tourism (UK)
- Employees Motivated To Protect Assets and Curtail Theft
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mebazaa stressed the importance of carrying on joint action, particularly within the Euro-Mediterranean Parliamentary Assembly, to materialise the various initiatives and overcome the obstacles that hinder construction of the Union for the Mediterranean.
The Euro-Mediterranean Parliamentary Assembly (EMPA), established in Naples on 3 December 2003 by decision of the Ministerial Conference of the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership, is the most recent institution of the Barcelona Process.
The meeting also turned on issues pertaining to the Euro-Mediterranean partnership and the role devolved to Tunisia and Italy within the Euro-Mediterranean Parliamentary Assembly (EMPA), notably regarding the transformation of the "Facility for Euro-Mediterranean Investment and Partnership" (FEMIP) mechanism into Euro-Mediterranean Development Bank, in such a manner as to boost co-operation between the two Mediterranean shores.
Buzek is currently on a visit to Jordan to take part in a meeting of the Euro-Mediterranean Parliamentary Assembly (EMPA) which began in Amman yesterday.
Deliberations of Euro-Mediterranean Parliamentary Assembly (EMPA) are slated to kick off in the capital tomorrow and are expected to bring together representatives of 42 countries.
lt;p>AaAa Mansouri told MAP-Brussels, he has voiced indignation at the leak in meetings with top European MPs, including speaker Hans Gert Pottering, who chairs the 5th plenary session of the Euro-Mediterranean Parliamentary Assembly (EMPA), and chairman of the ad hoc delegation for the Sahara, Ioannis Kasoulides.
Chairman of the Euro-Mediterranean Parliamentary Assembly (EMPA) Abdul Hadi Majali on Friday met separately with Egyptian Deputy Foreign Minister for Parliamentary Affairs Mohammed Mustafa Kamal and Egyptian Member of Parliament, Chief of EMPA's Financial and Economic Bureau, Mohammed Abu Enin.