Plans were under way for the development of the Euroterminal in Mossend to cater for an increase in European container traffic.
What does ETL stand for?
ETL stands for EuroTerminal
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of ETL
We have 130 other meanings of ETL in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Topographic Laboratory
- Enhanced Transceiver Logic
- Enhanced Transmission Line Model
- Enterprise of Telecommunications Lao (Laos)
- Environmental Technology Laboratory
- Environmental Testing Laboratories (various locations)
- Equipment Testing Lab
- Espace-Trial-Loisirs (French: Recreation-Area-Trial; newsgroup)
- Essex Terminal Railway Co (Canada)
- Estimated Tour Length (US Air Force)
- Eutelsat Communications (France)
- Executive Team Leader
- Expected Tail Loss (aka expected shortfall)
- extensive temporal lobectomy
- Extra-Terrestrial Life
- Extract, Transform, Load (data)
- Extraction, Transformation, & Loading (data)
- Executive Team Leader - Guest Experience
- Executive Team Leader-Guest Service (Target stores)
- Executive Team Leader-Hardlines (Target stores management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the loss of the route, from the Euroterminal at Mossend in Lanarkshire, could prove devastating for Scotland's distilleries with the European market for whisky worth 860million a year.
Trains from the Euroterminal at Mossend, Lanarkshire, have been suspended for more than a month due to problems stopping asylum seekers getting into the Channel Tunnel.