Main Objective ASSET s main aim is to validate, both theoretically and experimentally, the EuroSkyWay (ESW) system design concepts, with primary focus on the (i) network end-to-end performance, (ii) broadband traffic and mobility management, and (iii) on board switching architecture.
What does ESW stand for?
ESW stands for EuroSkyWay (network)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESW
We have 66 other meanings of ESW in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Specification Waiver
- Engineers for a Sustainable World
- English Speaking World
- Entente Sportive Wasquehal (French sports club)
- Equivalent Slab Waveguide
- Eschwege (German license plates)
- Essex & Suffolk Water (UK)
- Estes, Sanders & Williams, LLC (Birmingham, AL)
- Ethernet Switch (Cisco)
- Étoile Sportive Wormhoutoise (French sports club)
- Everybody Smoke Weed
- Excellence South West (UK)
- Exercise Science and Wellness (various schools)
- Extended Service Warranty
- Extreme Sports World
- East of Scotland Water Authority (UK)
- Eastern Ski Writers Association
- Edo State Women Association (est. 1991; UK charity; Edo State, Nigeria)
- Elder Services of Worcester Area, Inc
- Expert Systems With Applications (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Proposed broadband satellite systems profiled in this report include: Alcatel/Loral Skybridge, Denali Telecom Pentriad System, Echostar Ka-band, Europe*Star, EuroSkyWay, GE*Star, GE*Star Plus, Globalstar GS-40, Hughes Expressway, Hughes Spacecast, Hughes Spaceway, Hughes Starlynx, Inmarsat Horizons, Intelsat Ka-band, KaSTAR, Lockheed Martin-Astrolink, Lockheed Martin Q/V-band, Loral Cyberpath, Loral Cyberstar, Matra Marconi-WEST, NetSat 28, Orbital Sciences-Orblink, PanAmSat Ka-band, PanAmSat V-Stream, Spectrum Astro Aster, Teledesic, TRW Global EHF Satellite Network (GESN), Virtual Geosatellite LLC.
In the telecommunication business, Alenia Spazio was the main contractor in several national and international programs, including Italsat, Sicral, Atlantic Bird I, and EuroSkyWay, the first European Broadband Network, which will be active in 2003.
Under the terms of the agreement, ST will become a partner in Alenia's EuroSkyWay project, presently under development within the ESA (European Space Agency) Artes 3 program, which aims to provide a new generation of satellites for Internet and Interactive TV services.