uk Travel Business Review - 07 February 2011 Gaming Standards Association, a US-based trade association that creates benefits for gaming manufacturers, suppliers, operators and regulators, has announced addition of two new members - Euro Games Technology and Multimedia Games.
What does EGT stand for?
EGT stands for Euro Games Technology (Bulgaria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EGT
We have 51 other meanings of EGT in our Acronym Attic
- Entertainment for a Greater Tomorrow (entertainment company)
- Entity Green Training (Jordan)
- Entreprise Générale de Terrassement (French: General Excavation Company)
- Entreprise Générale de Tuyauterie (French: General Pipe Company)
- Entreprise Générale Tremblay (French: Tremblay General Contracting)
- Environmental Geo-Technologies, LLC (Detroit, MI)
- Equal Gain Transmission
- Equivalent Granular Thickness (numerical cale for roadway evaluation)
- Estimated Ground Time
- Étude et Gestion de Travaux (French: Study and Work Management)
- Európai Gazdasági Térség (Hungarian: European Economic Area)
- Exhaust Gas Technologies (Chino, CA)
- Exhaust Gas Temperature
- Export Grain Terminal (Longview, WA)
- Extra Guard Time (data transmission)
- Eye Gaze Tracking
- Earned Good Time Abatement
- Economic Governance Technical Assistance (USAID; Philippines)
- Esophageal Gastric Tube Airway (medical)
- ethylene glycol tetraacetic acid
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cadillac Jack, Cammegh Limited, CashCode / Crane Payment Solutions, Diamond Game, Digital Display Group, Euro Games Technology (EGT), GameTech International, Gaming Support, Incredible Technologies, Jumbo Technology, KGM Gaming, Las Vegas Gaming Inc.
The contract was awarded to Euro Games Technology ("EGT"), a Bulgarian based manufacturer, distributor, operator and service center for the gaming industry.
Cadillac Jack, CashCode, Diamond Game, Digital Display Group, Elixir Gaming Technologies, Euro Games Technology (EGT), GameTech International, Gaming Support, Incredible Technologies, Jumbo Technology, KGM Gaming, Las Vegas Gaming Inc.
Euro Games Technology (EGT), based in Sofia, Bulgaria, is a leading manufacturer of games, gaming machines, jackpot systems and multi-player solutions.
a leading provider of Customer Relationship Management (CRM), mobile internet, e-commerce and gaming technology in China, announced today that its PacificNet Games (PacGames) subsidiary has signed an exclusive distribution agreement with Euro Games Technology (EGT, http://www.