uk Global Banking News - 11 October 2011 The European Investment Bank (EIB) has set final price guidance on its seven-year, Euro Area Reference Note benchmark bond at 18 basis points over mid-swaps.
What does EARN stand for?
EARN stands for Euro Area Reference Note
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EARN
We have 32 other meanings of EARN in our Acronym Attic
- European Association of Research Managers and Administrators
- East Asian Regional Materials and Resources Center (San Jose State University; Califronia)
- Extension Arthropod Resistance Management Laboratory (Arizona)
- Electronic Access Request Management System
- Eastern Africa Regional Model United Nations (Kenya)
- Electronic Army University (distance education)
- Earned Assets Resource Network
- East African RBM (Roll Back Malaria) Network
- Employee Assistance Referral Network (US Department of Labor)
- Employment Advancement Retention Network (Pennsylvania)
- European Academic Research Network
- European Applied Research Network
- European Audiotex Regulators Network
- Executive Advancement Resource Network
- ECSI Awareness Reflection Network for Electronic System Designs Standards
- East Asia Regional Office (Oxfam America)
- Eastern Africa Regional Office (World Conservation Union)
- Ethiopian Agricultural Research Organization
- Electrically Alterable Read-Only Memory
- Eastern Regional Organisation for Planning and Housing (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
VX) are serving as lead managers on the Euro area reference note, a bond specifically issued by the EIB, which will be launched and priced shortly, subject to market conditions.
DE), HSBC Holdings Plc (LSE: HSBA) (NYSE: HBC) (HKG: 0005) and JP Morgan Chase & Co (NYSE: JPM) are acting as joint-lead managers on its planned five-year Euro Area Reference Note, or EARN, issue.