Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation closed down 7p at 284p as founders of the troubled miner continued to talk to the Kazakh government about making a bid for the company.
What does ENRC stand for?
ENRC stands for Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ENRC
- Expected Net Receivables
- Office of Environment and Natural Resources (US Trade Representative)
- Eastview-Nittany Residence Association (Pennsylvania State University student organization)
- Environment and Natural Resources Accounting
- Environmental Remediation and Construction (US DoD contract)
- European Network for Research on Alternating Hemiplegia (EU)
- Electronic Networking for Rural Asia/Pacific Projects
- Enhanced Range Application Program
- Environmental and Natural Resources Accounting Project (Philippines)
- Environment and Natural Resources Committee (Victoria, Australia)
- E-Network Research and Development (Nepal)
- Endoscopy Negative Reflux Disease
- Engraved Non-Radiative Dielectric
- Environmental and Natural Resource Division
- European Network for Rural Development (also seen as EN RD; EU)
- Environment and Natural Resources Development Division (United Nations)
- Energy, Natural Resources and the Environment
- Ente Nacional Regulador (Spanish)
- Environmental and Natural Resource Economics (University of Rhode Island and National University of Ireland, Galway)
- Enhancement of Research Capacity in Developing Countries
Samples in periodicals archive:
5% of the share capital of Camrose Resources Limited ('Camrose'), as well as the outstanding share capital in La Congolaise des Mines et de Development Sprl ('Comide'), to ENRC Congo BV, a subsidiary of Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation PLC ('ENRC') for US$550m.
pdf) ENRC posts weak 1H12 financial results EVENT: Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation PLC (ENRC) announced 2012 half year results: Financial performance was predominantly impacted by a decline in commodity prices and a challenging economic environment.
Ms Sanderson has worked at companies such as Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation PLC, AWG Plc and Johnson Matthey plc.
The mining sector sagged after Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation warned that profits would be below expectations, while banking group Standard Chartered lost 7.
Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the Kazakhstan's Chromium ore mining industry - Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential Companies Mentioned - Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation PLC (ENRC) - Mechel OAO (Mechel) For more information visit http://www.
pdf) ENRC eyes spin-off of its international assets EVENT: Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation (ENRC) is believed to be considering spinning off its international operations for a separate listing.
The company has been under pressure this week when it rejected speculation of a potential takeover of miner Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation.