Didier Drogba wants to leave Chelsea, though he's not fussed where, anywhere will do, he's too busy banging on to Zoo magazine (which is not a euphamism for masturbation, he's talked to them, which is where the story comes from).
What does Euph stand for?
Euph stands for Euphamism
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Extrauterine Pregnancy
- Edmonton Ultimate Players Association (Canada)
- European Union Programmes Agency (Malta)
- European Union Police Advisory Team
- European Federation of Plastic Films Producers
- European Plastics Converters
- Entraide Universitaire pour le Developpement (French: Service University for Development; Guinea)
- Enhanced Upgraded Programmable Display Generator (F-16)
- European Forum for Education in Physics
- Ethiopian Unity Patriots Front (political group; est. 1994)
- European Public Health Association
- European Union Public Health Information Network
- End User Programming with Hierarchical Objects for Robust Interpreted Applications (rapid deployment software)
- Engineering Urban Planning Laboratory (St. Louis University; St. Louis, MO)
- European Union Public Licence (software license)
- Escuela Universitaria Politécnica La Almunia
- European Polar Stratospheric Cloud and Leewave Experiment
- European Union Police Mission
- Eastern Upper Peninsula Nature Tourism Alliance (Michigan)
- European Position Determination System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Which left me feeling a bit sorry for old Pete Tong - what rhyming euphamism does he use when things go wrong?
Euphamisms, misnomers, double-talk, snow-blow jobs, encourage delusion and myth building and becoming Canadian.