The results for the third quarter and first nine months of 1999 include the contributions of Eunice Community Medical Center acquired in February 1999, Glades General Hospital acquired in April 1999, and Doctors Hospital of Opelousas acquired in June 1999.
What does ECMC stand for?
ECMC stands for Eunice Community Medical Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECMC
We have 54 other meanings of ECMC in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering, Construction & Management Consulting Ltd.
- Enhanced Cloud Masking Code
- Enhanced Crisis Management Capability
- Enquête sur la Construction et les Mises en Chantier
- Entreprise Construction Maison Caraïbe (French: Caribbean House Construction Company)
- Episcopal Church Missionary Community
- Equus Capital Management Corporation
- Erie County Medical Center (New York)
- Escouade de Combat en Milieu Clos
- Ethiopian Coffee Marketing Corporation
- European Centre for Media Competence
- European Confederation of Motorcycle Clubs
- European Consortium of Management Consultants
- European Cycle Messenger Championship
- Evanston Community Media Center
- Eventos Cardíacos Mayores Combinados
- Executive Committee for Management Controls
- Experimental Cancer Medicine Centre (UK)
- Experimental Computing Management Committee
- Exxon Coal & Mining Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
The results for the 1999 first quarter include the contributions of Havasu Regional Medical Center acquired in May 1998, Elko General Hospital acquired in June 1998 and Eunice Community Medical Center acquired in February 1999.