What does ESOMC stand for?
ESOMC stands for Eugene Sports and Orthopaedic Medicine Center (Eugene, OR)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Enhanced Short-Open Load-Thru
- Electronic Statement of Mailing (Post Canada)
- Electronic Systems Operating Manual
- Endorsed Standards Override Mechanism (computing)
- Endoscopic Sphincter of Oddi Manometry (gastroenterology)
- Enfield School of Motoring (Middlesex, UK)
- Eternity Source of Music (Uganda)
- Evolving Self Organizing Map
- European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- World Association of Opinion and Marketing Research Professionals (formerly European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research)
- Enterprise Service Orientation Maturity Model
- Electronic Shift Operations Management System
- Eyede Secure Online Management System (New Zealand)
- Editors' Society of Nepal (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Edmonton Science Outreach Network (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Ethernet Switched Optical Network (Alamedia Networks)
- Ethnobotanical Society of Nepal
- European Standards on Nuclear Electronics (est. 1961)
- European Studies on Norms for Electronics (est. 1961)
- Enhanced Synchronous Optical Network