17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- On July 25, 2011 Dean Lloyd Young of the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences informed the Occupational and Environmental Health Sciences (OEHS) program faculty that he recommended to WSU's Board of Governors the closure of the OEHS program.
What does EACPHS stand for?
EACPHS stands for Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Anterograde Cholangiopancreatography
- Engine Auxiliary Coolant Pressure
- Environnements d'Apprentissage pour les Communautés de Pratique
- Équipes d'Action Contre le Proxénétisme (French: Teams of Action against Pimping)
- Euroatlantic Partnership Council
- European Area Communications Plan
- European Association of Coloproctology (now European Society of Coloproctology)
- European Association of Counselling Psychology (EU; est. 2006)
- Extremely Advanced Computer Programming
- Entente Agglomération Cergy Pontoise Athlétisme (French athletic club)
- European Association for Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation
- European Association for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Entente Athlétique Cherbourg Querqueville (French athletic club)
- Emergency Authority Control Room
- Engineering Academy of the Czech Republic
- Enquête Annuelle Auprès des Caisses de Retraite (French: Annual Survey of Pension Funds)
- Environmental Area Characterization Report
- European Association for Cancer Research
- European Association of Credit Rating Agencies
- Earle A. Chiles Research Institute (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rybak is the associate dean for research and professor of pharmacy at the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (EACPHS), and an adjunct professor of medicine in the Division of Infectious Diseases at the School of Medicine at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan.
10, the university will celebrate the grand opening of its $64 million Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Building on the Detroit Medical Center campus.