One of the key factors behind the decision to build the new facility in Freeport is easier access to key raw materials such as phenol, ethylene oxide and propylene oxide.
What does EO-PO stand for?
EO-PO stands for Ethylene Oxide and Propylene Oxide (copolymer)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of EO-PO in our Acronym Attic
- Exempt Organizations (accounting)
- Explosive Ordnance
- Exterior Orientation
- Extra Over (construction industry)
- Extremal Optimization (statistical physics)
- Special Delivery Official (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Effector Organ of Lamellar Bone Turnover Systems
- Electro-Optical Multiplexer
- Engineering Operations And Control Building
- Earth Observations International Coordination Working Group
- Electro-Optic Sensors Atmospheric Effects Library (also abbreviated EOSAEL)
- Electro-Optical/Infra Red Counter Measure
- Ethylene Oxide/Propylene Oxide Copolymer
- Equal Opportunity/Race Relations
- Earth Observing 1 (satellite)
- Engineering Aide First Class (Naval Rating)
- Equipment Operator First Class (Naval Rating)
- Engineering Aide Second Class (Naval Rating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
du Pont de Nemours and Company has been granted a patent for an aqueous base lacquer composition comprising at least one polymer selected from the group consisting of linear polyethylene oxide homopolymers, branched polyethylene oxide homopolymers, linear polypropylene oxide homopolymers, branched polypropylene oxide homopolymers, linear polyethylene/polypropylene oxide copolymers with randomly distributed ethylene oxide and propylene oxide units, branched polyethylene/polypropylene oxide copolymers with randomly distributed ethylene oxide and propylene oxide units.
In addition, we will benefit from the backward integration of PPG's surfactants into our value chain that is based on ethylene oxide and propylene oxide," said L.