5 Table 2--coagent list showing Sartomer codes and product descriptions Sartomer code Description Reference code SR206 Ethylene glycol dimethacrylate EGDMA CD262 1,12-dodecanediol dimethacrylate DDDMA SR350 Trimethylolpropane dimethacrylate TMPTMA SR214 1,4-butanediol dimethacrylate BDDMA Ricon 154 High vinyl polybutadiene HVPBD SR507 Triallyl cyanurate TAC SR525 N,N'-m-phenylenedimaleimide PDM SR708 Zinc dimethacrylate ZDMA Table 3--electron beam irradiation parameters Beam energy 4.
What does EGDMA stand for?
EGDMA stands for Ethylene Glycol Dimethacrylate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EGDMA in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Group Divisible
- Experiment Ground Data Assembly
- Enterprise Geodatabase
- European Game Developer Federation (Sweden)
- Efficient Government Delivery Group (Scotland, UK)
- Errol Grimes Dance Group (New York, NY)
- Expert Group on Development Issues (Sweden)
- Expert Group Directory
- Experts Group on Directory system
- Lyneham (Mil) Airfield (UK, ICAO code)
- Ethylene Glycol Dinitrate (explosive)
- European Global Defence Network
- Ekatturer Ghatak Dalal Nirmul Committee (Bangladesh; political party)
- Electric Garage Door (real estate ads)
- Erythrocytic Ganglioside Diagnostic Reagents
- Excise Goods Drawback Regulations (UK)
- Experiment Gridded Data Record (Mars Orbiter Laser Altimeter; US NASA)
- Efficiency Garage Door Service (Denver, CO)
- Esofago-Gastro-Duodeno-Scopia (Italian: Esophago-Gastro-Duodenoscopy)
- Esophagogastric Devascularization and Splenectomy
Samples in periodicals archive:
For instance, methacrylic acid linked up in repeating units to form a polymer cage around the drug molecule, while a chemical cross-linker called ethylene glycol dimethacrylate strengthened the cage.