The appearance of granules in poly(N-ethyl aniline) can be explained by considering the steric contribution of the substituent ethyl group present on the nitrogen atom.
What does Et stand for?
Et stands for Ethyl Group (Ch3ch2)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Et
We have 65 other meanings of Et in our Acronym Attic
- Equivalent Training
- Ersatzteil (German: spare part)
- Escape Tone (music)
- Esotropia (form of strabismus)
- Essential Thrombocythemia (overproduction of platelets)
- Essential Tremor
- Ethiopian Airlines Enterprise (IATA airline code)