A team from Indiana University (IU) and the University of Michigan is creating an online digital archive of video recordings and a searchable database for research and teaching, entitled the Ethnomusicological Video for Instruction and Analysis (EVIA) Digital Archive.
What does EVIA stand for?
EVIA stands for Ethnomusicological Video for Instruction and Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EVIA
- Ex-Volunteers International (UK)
- Exploits Valley Intermediate (school; Canada)
- Explosive, Very Insensitive
- Extended Visual Information
- Extremely Vulnerable Individual
- Ecotropic Virus Integration Site-1
- European Virtual Institute for Gas Turbine Instrumentation (EU)
- Ecotropic Virus Integration 1 (gene)
- Electric Vehicle Industry Association
- Estes Valley Improvement Association (Estes Park, CO, USA)
- International Workshop on Evaluating Information Access
- Early Voting Information Center (Reed College; Portland, OR)
- Eaton Vance Investment Counsel (Boston, MA)
- Electronic Valve Internal Combustion (engine design)
- Electronic Vehicle Information Center
- Employer Verification of Insurance Coverage (Wisconsin)
- Estes Valley Investment in Childhood Success (Estes Park, Colorado)
- Electro-Voice Innovative Design (loudspeakers)
- Electronic Voter Identification
Samples in periodicals archive:
University of Michigan and Indiana University - The Ethnomusicological Video for Instruction and Analysis, a joint effort by the two institutions, equipped a video encoder with an iSCSI HBA that implements the Microsoft iSCSI initiator and connects to the SANRAD iSCSI V-Switch to allow large quantities of encoded digital video data to be transferred between the schools.
The Ethnomusicological Video for Instruction and Analysis (EVIA) Digital Archive project is a joint effort between the two universities, with a grant from the Andrew W.