What does EMEP stand for?
EMEP stands for Ethnic Minority Enterprise Project (London, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMEP
We have 12 other meanings of EMEP in our Acronym Attic
- Ecosystem Management Emulating Natural Disturbance (Canada)
- Egypt for Management and Engineering Development (est. 1998)
- Electromagnetic Energy
- Etopia Media Entertainment News Network (US)
- East Midlands European Office (Brussels, Belgium)
- Environmental Modelling and Earth Observation
- Eerste Monteur Elektrotechnische Panelen (Dutch: First Mechanic Electrical Panels)
- Electronic Media Education Program
- Emegin Partisi (Turkish: Party of Labour)
- Environmental Monitoring, Evaluation and Protection (New York)
- European Monitoring and Evaluation Program (monitoring and evaluation of long range transmission of air pollution)
- East Mississippi Electric Power Association (est. 1938; Meridian, MS)
- Enterprise for Management of Environmental Protection Activities (Bulgaria)
- Experiments and Measurements in Engineering Physics Education
- Emerging Markets Eminent Persons Group
- Eugene Middle East Peace Group (Eugene, OR)
- ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Malaysia Inc.
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Regulation (British Army)
- Electromagnetic Molecular Electronic Resonance