Flight ET 702 of Ethiopian Airlines from Addis Ababa to Rome was "forced to proceed" to Geneva, the BBC (http://www.
What does ETH stand for?
ETH stands for Ethiopian Airlines (ICAO code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ETH
We have 44 other meanings of ETH in our Acronym Attic
- Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology)
- Eiffel Tower High (Hüsker Dü song)
- Elat, Israel - Elat (Airport Code)
- Emerson Transaction Hub (software; Oracle)
- Engine Torque History
- Entreprise de Travaux Hydrauliques (French: Company of Hydraulic Works; Belgium)
- Etagenheizung (German: floor heating)
- Ethan Allen Interior, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Expected Throughput
- Exponential Time Hypothesis (computational theory)
- Extended Trading Hours (finance)
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (Switzerland)
- Early Treatment for HIV Act
- East Texas Historical Association
- Ethiopian Triple Helix Association (development group; est. 1998)
- European Travel Health Advisory Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing (NYSE:BA) and Ethiopian Airlines have partnered with two Puget Sound-based non-profit organizations, Seattle Alliance Outreach and Evangelical Africa Mission Outreach, to transport 7,300 pounds (3,311 kilograms) of medical and educational supplies to the Ethiopian capital, Addis Ababa, on a newly delivered 777-300ER (Extended Range) airplane.
Boeing and Ethiopian Airlines have partnered with two Puget Sound-based non-profit organizations, Seattle Alliance Outreach and Evangelical Africa Mission Outreach, to transport 7,300 pounds (3,311 kilograms) of medical and educational supplies to the Ethiopian capital, Addis Ababa, on a newly delivered 777-300ER (Extended Range) airplane.
US federal agency The Export-Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im Bank) said it is backing bonds issued by Ethiopian Airlines of Addis Ababa to finance the export of four of ten Boeing (NYSE: BA) 787 Dreamliner aircraft to Ethiopia.
Ethiopian Airlines Ethiopian Airlines (ET) took delivery of its first Boeing 777 freighter, becoming the first 777F to be operated by an African carrier.
Ethiopian Airlines received Africa's first Boeing 787 Dreamliner yesterday, making Ethiopia the only country aside from Japan to operate the innovative aircraft.
ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia, Ramadan 22, 1433, Aug 10, 2012, SPA -- Ethiopian Airlines next week takes delivery of Africa's first Boeing 787 Dreamliner, and the airline's chief executive said the plane will first be used on routes around the continent, AP reported.
Ethiopian Airlines is acquiring five, Q400 NextGen airliners from the company, for a price of USD160m.