These Ethernet Switched Optical Network (ESON) based products allow each subscriber to receive up to 100 Mbps over a 90 km reach from a central office or head end.
What does ESON stand for?
ESON stands for Ethernet Switched Optical Network (Alamedia Networks)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ESON
We have 2 other meanings of ESON in our Acronym Attic
- Eternity Source of Music (Uganda)
- Evolving Self Organizing Map
- European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- World Association of Opinion and Marketing Research Professionals (formerly European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research)
- Eugene Sports and Orthopaedic Medicine Center (Eugene, OR)
- Enterprise Service Orientation Maturity Model
- Electronic Shift Operations Management System
- Eyede Secure Online Management System (New Zealand)
- Editors' Society of Nepal (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Edmonton Science Outreach Network (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Ethnobotanical Society of Nepal
- European Standards on Nuclear Electronics (est. 1961)
- European Studies on Norms for Electronics (est. 1961)
- Enhanced Synchronous Optical Network
- European School on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies (France)
- Electricty Statement of Opportunities (Australian Energy Market Operator)
- European Society of Oral Surgery
- Electronic Standard Operating Procedure
- Emergency Seal Oil Pump
- Employee Stock Ownership/Option Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Commenting on the appointment, Frank Galuppo, Amedia's CEO said, "Amedia's Ethernet Switched Optical Network based Fiber-to-the-Premises (FTTP) solution has received wide-spread attention from the investment community due to its scalability, simplicity, flexibility and environmentally hardened capabilities.
Amedia's Ethernet Switched Optical Network (ESON) solution offers a very attractive means of economically delivering Fiber-to-the-Premises (FTTP) Triple Play services.