The AT-SBx8112 is a new member of the Allied Telesis SwitchBlade product family and powered by the Company's AlliedWare Plus[TM] operating system, which includes IPv4/IPv6, Virtual Chassis Stacking (VCStack[TM]) and resilient transport Ethernet Protection Switching Ring (EPSRing[TM]) features.
What does EPSR stand for?
EPSR stands for Ethernet Protection Switching Ring
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EPSR
We have 9 other meanings of EPSR in our Acronym Attic
- Evoked Post-Synaptic Potential (neurons)
- Excitatory Post-Synaptic Potential
- Excitatory Postsynaptic Synaptic Potential
- European Pig Selection and Production Association (Germany)
- Extraovarian Peritoneal Serous Papillary Carcinoma
- Electronic Personnel Security Questionnaire
- Economic and Philosophic Science Review (newspaper; UK)
- Electric Power Systems Research (journal)
- Empirical Potential Structure Refinement
- Enhanced Platinum Sector Regime (Zimbabwe)
- European Political Science Review (journal)
- Electric Power Sector Reform Bill (Nigeria)
- Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council (UK)
- European Plastic Surgery Research Council (Germany)
- Enrichment Plant Safeguards Review Group
- Economic and Public Sector Reform Program (Kingdom of Tonga)
- E-Point Septal Separation
- Early Psychosis Support Service (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- École Pratique de Service Social (French: School of Social Work Practice)
- Electrical Power Sub-System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Allied Telesyn's carrier-grade resiliency feature, Ethernet Protection Switching Rings (EPSR) ensure mission critical services are not interrupted in the event of facility or node outages.
Allied Telesyn's carrier-grade resiliency feature, Ethernet Protection Switching Rings (EPSR) ensures mission critical services are not interrupted in the event of facility or node outages.