Westell's new products for wireless networks include distributed antenna systems products, Ethernet network interface units and switches, and tower-mounted amplifiers.
What does ENIU stand for?
ENIU stands for Ethernet Network Interface Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ENIU
- École Nationale d'Ingénieurs de Travaux (French: National School of Engineering Works)
- Ecole Nationale d'Ingénieurs de Tunis
- École Nationale d'Ingénieurs des Travaux Agricoles (French: National School of Agricultural Engineering)
- École Nationale des Ingénieurs des Travaux Agricoles de Bordeaux (French: Bordeaux National School of Agricultural Engineering; Bordeaux, France)
- École Nationale des Ingénieurs des Travaux Agricoles de Clermont-Ferrand (French: Clermont-Ferrand National School of Agricultural Engineering; Clermont-Ferrand, France)
- École Nationale d'Ingénieurs des Travaux de Dijon (French engineering school)
- European Network for Information Technology in Human Services
- École Nationale d'Ingénieurs des Techniques des Industries Agricoles et Alimentaires (French: National School of Engineering Techniques of Agricultural and Food Industries)
- Enhanced Network Interface Unit
- Ente Nazionale Italiano Di Unificazione (Italian)
- European Network for Imported Viral Diseases
- École Nationale d'Ingénieurs du Val de Loire (French national engineering school)
- European Network for Industrial Wear Prevention
- Edge Node Junction (spatial science; Santa Barbara, CA)
- Education Network for Justice (Indonesia)
- Encyclopedia of New Jersey
- Espace Nordique Jurassien (French winter sports club)
- Everybody Needs Jesus (Victory in Praise Church; Stockton, CA)
- East Northport Jewish Center (East Northport, NY)
- Environnement Jeunesse (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ADC delivers a full suite of products designed to help carriers deliver Ethernet services, including the LoopStar 800/810 SONET Access Systems designed to help carriers deploy and manage existing hicap T1 and next-gen Ethernet based broadband services using existing TDM networks and local loop facility infrastructure; Ethernet Distribution Frames that serve a centralized distribution point; and the Ethernet Network Interface Unit (ENIU) installed at the remote premise, to provide the demarcation point between the customer and carrier network.
This new software suite enhances remote testing and commissioning capabilities for Ethernet services through the in-band remote control of ADC's Ethernet Network Interface Units (ENIUs).