Twenty years ago, Ethernet was dismissed for industrial networking.
What does EFGTO stand for?
EFGTO stands for Ethernet (Fast and Gigabit) Technical Overview
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Eastern Federation of Greek Orthodox Church Musicians (New Jersey)
- Entrepreneurs Forum of Greater Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- European Federation of Green Parties (EU)
- Energy Focusing Ground Penetrating Radar (land mine detection device; Geo-Centers, Inc.; Newton, MA)
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor
- Evergreen Food & Goods Rescue (Washington)
- Éducation Française Greater Seattle (French: Greater Seattle French Education; Seattle, WA)
- Enterprise Finance Guarantee Scheme (UK)
- European Forum for GeoStatistics
- Externally Fired Gas Turbine
- Empire Film Group, Inc. (stock symbol)
- École Française d'Hypnose (French: French School of Hypnosis)
- École Française de l'Heuristique (French: French Heuristic School)
- Energy Future Holdings (Dallas, TX)
- Engine Flight Hours
- Enterprise for Health (Germany)
- Equivalent Flight Hours (military aviation training)
- Essential Fish Habitat
- Essentials for Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
PMC-Sierra (Nasdaq:PMCS) has introduced the PM5397 ARROW-2xGE, the first physical layer device for efficient mapping Gigabit Ethernet frames into a SONET/SDH transport network.
SINGAPORE -- VSNL International announced today that it is the first global Ethernet service provider to achieve Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) certification.
Nasdaq: PDSN), a leader in Power over Ethernet (PoE) solutions, announced today that it has joined as a principal member of the Ethernet Alliance, an industry group dedicated to the continued success and expansion of Ethernet technology.
AUSTIN, Texas -- NetEffect 10Gb iWARP Ethernet Channel Adapter Excels in Performance and Latency Testing with Fulcrum 10Gb Ethernet Switch Chip Product NetEffect, the industry leader in low-latency and high-performance Ethernet channel adapters, today announced that interoperability testing with Fulcrum Microsystems showed NetEffect's NE010x iWARP Ethernet channel adapter (ECA) achieving the highest throughput and lowest latency of any Ethernet adapter on the market today.
The Ethernet Alliance, an industry group dedicated to the continued success and expansion of Ethernet technology, today announced the formation of the Ethernet Alliance University Program (EAUP).
Certification Ensures Conformance to the MEF Quality of Service Attributes, Which Are Crucial for SLAs Supporting Simultaneous Real-Time and Data Intensive Business Applications Atrica, the Carrier Ethernet Company(TM), today announced that its Carrier Ethernet Systems have received certification for compliance with Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) technical specification 14 for all three services defined by the MEF, including Ethernet Private Line (EPL) Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL) and Ethernet LAN (ELAN).
NASDAQ:JNPR) today announced new Ethernet Services products that reduce the cost and complexity for service providers deploying and migrating legacy networks and services to Ethernet.